December 2015 Giveaway
Clear Vue Cyclones is providing a great Cyclone separator for my December 2015 giveaway.
WoodworkingManiak December 2015 Giveaway
There are few guidelines for the giveaway:
- You must be at least 18 years of age or older.
- Giveaway is only available for residents of USA or Canada.
- Please use a valid email address and make sure that firstname.lastname@example.org is not being blocked by your spam filter. (This is how I will be contacting you)
- You must respond within 72 hours from the time I send the email for you to respond or you will forfeit the prize and a new winner will be chosen.
CV06 Mini System – $149 Value
| The Mini CV06 is a scaled version of the Bill Pentz Cyclone design that minimizes dustbin emptying and addresses the need to constantly clean and replace expensive fine filters. Traditional woodworking “cyclones” separate most of the heavy chips reducing the frequency of emptying dustbins, but traditional “cyclones” pass nearly 100% of the fine airborne particles that coats, clogs and ruins fine filters. Airborne wood dust has razor sharp edges and points that rapidly destroy filters. Traditional “cyclone” designs require constant cleaning and/or replacing expensive filters to maintain good airflow. Unlike other “cyclones”, the Mini CV06 separates heavier particles and most fine airborne dust particles. Separation of airborne dust is six times better than competing models. Independent medical school testing recorded separation rates at 99.9% of dust particles larger than 5-microns and 80% of fine dust particles sized to 0.5-microns. So little dust gets into the shop vacuum resulting in less filter cleaning or need for replacement filters. Continuous full airflow is uncompromised. The Mini CV06 is a great addition to any workshop. Used in conjunction with a shop vacuum, it is ideal for hand tool workstations and general dust clean up.
The Kit includes:
- Mini CV06 Body & Cone
- 5′ flexible hose with couplings- 2″ diameter (adapters sold separately)
- Five gallon 100ml bucket with precut lid
- Bucket holder with casters
- Mounting strap
- Gaskets and hardware necessary for assembly
- Outlet – 2.25″
- Intake – 2.25″
- Cone height – 12″
- Body height – 7.25″
- Assembled height (without bucket) – 19.25″
- Body diameter – 6″
- Width at widest part – 8″